Saturday, February 26, 2011

This Spiritual Scandal Brought To You By...

Because after too much time getting lost in the Zen tabloids:



His brain feels more like this:



Than this:



"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

"This is my maiden voyage. My first speech since I was the president of the United States and I couldn't think of a better place to give it than Calgary, Canada." --George W. Bush, as reported by the Associated Press, Calgary, Canada, March 17, 2009

“My only dharma is my karma” Genpo Merzel

"Cover me when I run
Cover me through the fire
Something knocked me out' the trees
Now I'm on my knees
Cover me, darling please
Monkey, monkey, monkey
Don't you know when you're going to shock the monkey." Peter Gabriel

Had your fill of monkey mind yet? Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you make me laugh, nathan. zen talk can be so dreary sometimes. thank you. peter